Dear God –



Dear God –

Life down here, over here, here on earth is confusing me…

I have been taught that you, God, are love and we people here on earth are not here to judge each other – you will do that when we get to meet you. Well, here is where the confusion lies…

It seems as though some people down here, over here, here on earth have decided to take it upon themselves to judge others in hateful manors. I don’t understand because a majority of these people are affiliated or affiliate with you, God. They proclaim their belief in you – discounting the fact that the same people that they are judging believe in you, God, too…

My interpretation is that you, God, are love and if we love then you are always with us. So shy do people see it differently? I know that you will judge me, so should I discount that which other down here, over here, here on earth say?

Some of the people down here, over here, here on earth that judge, judge others with hatred. Why do people hate? To me hate – Half Attempt To Enlighten because these people don’t try to love.

<3 ME

No comments:

Post a Comment